Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And...Done

And then there were none...












I don't really have a lot to say. I've been so busy with everything else from work to personal stuff that I just haven't had the time or the mental energy to write. Even putting down these few words took everything I had. I feel like a big sissy saying this since I know a lot of people are putting in a lot more mileage than me but whatever... I'm just tired. really, really tired. Last Saturday night, after I finished the last of the 15 rides I told myself that I'm going to drink some beer, which I did. I drank half a bottle of beer and then went to bed. Anyone who knows me would know this is an indicator of just how tired I am since they would know how I hate leaving beer out to get warm, or just wasting beer in general. So, I think I'll spend the rest of the week with my nose to the grindstone at work and then write some epic and awesome post that is some kind of retrospective on the rides that I did this year....maybe.


or maybe I won't... I don't know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would prefer you take the time to write an epic Blog about the past 15 rides and how you are planning to top it all off in 2009.

The grist of life...it is about results.

Happy Holidays kick some major butt in 2009.

Anonymous said...

good on ya man!!!!! whats the plan for 09?????

Anonymous said...

Don't give up man... for god's sake, you have wings!