Thursday, July 31, 2008

Throwdown: Share the Road T-shirts

Well, to be completely honest I didn't really have anything to review today, so I was going to review the Capo Phantom Socks that I've been wearing for the past 4 days. Then, magically it seems, this wonderful package arrived straight from the 15 Rides T-Shirt Shop. I'm a happy man!

I don't need to do an actual product review, but I can tell you that my shirts rock. They're good quality, fruit of the loom t-shirts, and they ship in a couple days. You can see them at the 15 Rides T-Shirt Shop, which is where you can buy them as well. Or if you have questions you can e-mail me at: 15rides@gmail.com. Eventually I'll add some more designs and bring printing in house, but for right now this is what works for me. Go there! Buy!!! And remind Motorists how much room they SHOULD be giving you at a minimum!


No comments: