Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yay! T-Shirts...Kind of.

So, in an attempt to get some traction with the T-shirts, and to bounce some ideas and see what people think I've started a Spreadshirt t-shirt shop. Basically it lets me have an online shop, where you can go and buy the Share The Road t-shirts. Designs are kind of limited, because I wanted to keep the cost down. If you want a t-shirt, all you have to do is order one...

My plan is to use this to gauge what people think of some of the different designs, and then to streamline the line. If you like the designs, order a shirt, if you don't like them please don't order one just because your my friend and you want to help me out. I do appreciate that, but I really need to see what works and what doesn't. All shirts are available in various colors except the "Pro-choice" shirt. All are available in Men's and Women's. If you see something you like but would like it in a different style shirt let me know and I'll see if I can make it happen and what the price would be. Here's the link: 15 Rides T-Shirt Shop.

Here are some images of some of the designs. The "3 ft." shirt has the "Share The Road" logo on the front, and the 3 feet arrow on the back. The "Pro-Choice" Shirt is only available in Gray and White.




If you have any other questions don't hesitate to e-mail me at coreykeizer@yahoo.com

No comments: