Thursday, January 10, 2008

Effin' Sweet...Share the Road Bike Jersey is finally in!

The Jersey's came in today. They look flippin' sweet. I don't think I could be any happier right now. Actually I could. If I wasn't still at work, didn't have a ton of errands to run and had a Cape Cod in my hand I'd be a little happier, but not much. Here are the pictures of the jersey, front and back. They send a pretty clear message to drivers. I think everyone should be able to understand. You can't see it too well in this picture, but the left sleeve has a black arm band printed on it. Black for those who have died, on the left arm so drivers can see it really, really easily... except in England...














I have one Men's large left over. If you want it you should Email me. If you're interested in getting one that isn't a large I'm planning on placing another order sometime in January, which will get them here first thing in the spring. If you want to order one, you should Email me, as well. My E-mail is coreykeizer@yahoo.com Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have any of those share the road jerseys left?