Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years everyone! There are a lot of different things going on right now, and for cyclists, there were a few different new years rides such as the PCH ride or the Mt. Wilson ride. True to form I did neither, as both would have been two difficult for me. Not difficult because they're hard, but seeing how my New Years eve diet typically consists of Doritos, "Pig in a Blankets" and Vodka, I just didn't feel like getting up at 6:00 a.m. to do a ride at 7:30.

Instead I opted to sleep in till 11:00, mosey around until my friend Corina made breakfast, play some video games, eat, and then go for a ride. Corina makes some great pancakes, and I was starving so they hit the spot. I kicked it around the house for another hour after we ate and played some Tony Hawk, then hit the road around 1:30 p.m. I just did a quick 30 miles around the park.

I took some pictures as usual, but nothing of real note to talk about on this ride. It was pretty standard Griffith Park fare today. One awesome thing of note: It was so clear, that you could see all the way to Long Beach. LONG BEACH!!!

I wish I could sleep in like that


The best pancakes ever.


This spot is pretty sweet. In Los Angeles, none the less.


No New Years day ride would be complete without a view like this.

No comments: