Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Slow News Day

There hasn't been anything going on in the past day or so. Nothing... Nada. Today is election day so it's probably a good thing since there will be unrelenting media saturation all day today and for the next few following weeks...

Aside from politics though, and especially in the way of cycling it's just been a slow news day. I even went as far as to wade through the Advocacy forums on www.bikefourms.net and all that was being discussed worth looking at was some discussions about silly looking cars and bike lanes and car horns. Aside from that there was a kid talking about how he was being harassed by the a bus driver that drives kids to his school. I weighed in on the matter but was promptly ignored as usual.

Aside from that I've still been reading the piece on Active Transportation. I skimmed through it the first time but I'm trying to give it a very detailed read this time around. It doesn't help that I have the attention span of a 3 year old... Hey what's that over there?

Oh... right. Anyway, once I get done I'll probably be all amped up about Active Transportation and I'll start my letter writing campaign and I'll start insisting that my 12 regular readers start writing their legislators as well... except for my reader in Birmingham...This doesn't apply to you.

Cheers!

Oh, It is my Sister's Birthday today! So Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: